Reiki Training: Level One and Level Two Reiki Classes
Illinois Reiki offers Reiki training and Reiki classes in the Usui lineage and tradition, which is the historical type and teachings of Reiki.
I have written my own teaching manuals for each level, so that the traditional teachings can be passed on, along with things that I have learned since starting my Reiki journey in 1993.
Rather than squeeze Reiki Level One and Level Two into one weekend, our classes for the two levels are scheduled separately. This allows for more time for students to practice in the classes, ask questions, and get the most out of their Reiki training.
Have you taken Reiki Level One or Two, and felt there was more? Are you ready to be mentored by a Reiki Master over time, for more than just a weekend? Learn about our Reiki Mentoring Program here.
Reiki Classes: Level One
Level One is the gentle introduction to the Reiki energy. You can give treatments to yourself, others, pets, and plants!
Covered in Level One:
- History of Reiki
- What Reiki Is and What to Expect
- Introduction to Chakras and Meditation
- Reiki Hand Positions
- Chi Ball Exercise
- The Aura and Body Scanning
- What It Means to “See” Energy
- Hands On Practice and Application
- Types of Reiki
- Reiki Level I Attunement
- Reiki Level I Certification
Reiki Training: Level Two
Reiki Level Two increases the amount of energy that the practitioner works with, and also can greatly increase your intuitive abilities in working with clients.
Level Two Reiki Training Includes:
- Understanding Mind/Body/Spirit
- Chakra Meditation and Chakra Healing with Reiki
- Understanding What You Feel/Sense, Energetically
- Reiki Sacred Symbols
- Distant Reiki Techniques and Practice
- Working with Your Reiki Guides
- Other Uses for Reiki
- Working with Clients as a Reiki Practitioner
- Reiki Level II Attunement
- Reiki Level II Certification (Certified Reiki Practitioner)